You searched for "marker" / showing 60 results
- Designed for anglers that use boats for baiting up/rig placement and to be left out in lake to mark areas that you are fishing
- Huge development on other marker poles currently on the market
- Increased wall thickness makes these poles much stronger and hard-wearing (other weaker versions on the market prone to breaking when trying to manoeuvre them out of the boat. This also happens when positioning them in the lake with the weight attached the poles often bend and break0
- Supplied with a 2.5kg weight, which is much heavier than all other alternatives which average 1.5-1.8kg and have a tendency to move out of place during extreme weather. Our 2.5kg weight has been tested rigorously in the harshest conditions and will definitely hold down all 7 meters of supplied pole, with enough extra weight that the system isn’t easily moved by weed, debris or water movement
- Poles supplied: 4 x 1m, 1 x 0.5m, 2 x 0.75m (all 22mm diameter) and 1 x 1m top section (27mm diameter) – totalling 7m
- Supplied with removable illuminating multi-colour capsule that has six colour options: red/green/blue/amber/purple/white
- For longest battery life Red, Green and Blue are the best colours with approximate life of 130 hours, whilst Amber, Purple and White will have battery life of approximately 75 hours
- Capsule standby life (capsule on but LED off) is approx. 552 hours/23 days (with quality new batteries)
- Capsule lights can be turned on and off via Halo Remote (range of 350m in clear line of sight)
- Capsule Hanging Adaptor supplied to allow Capsule to be hung on its own from a tree etc on far bank or on an island
- Also supplied with 1 x carry case and 1 x blanking cap (translucent Fox orange colour for when you don’t require illuminated system)
- Halo Remote, Mesh Weight Bag and further pole extensions(2 x 1m lengths) available separately
WARRIOR S SPOD
The Warrior S Spod is a very impressive piece of kit that has a 5.5lb test curve and is more than capable of casting a loaded spod well in excess of 140yds.
- DPS-style reel seat
- Fox Slik Guides
- Outstanding value for money
- 5.5lb test curve
- Complements other rods in Warrior S range
WARRIOR S MARKER
This stylish marker rod benefits from many same features as the other rods in the Warrior S range and in our opinion offers unrivalled value for money. It has a stiff 3lb test curve that allows you to cast marker floats a very long way and also helps you feel every little knock and bump on the lake or riverbed when feature finding.
- DPS-style reel seat and Fox Slik guides
- Whipped markings at 6ins (15cm) and 12ins (30cm) for easy depth location
- Stiff 3lb test curve allowing for long casts and also transmitting the topography of the lakebed
The larger Exocet and smaller Dart marker floats are constructed from high impact materials to make them robust and reliable. They are both available as just the float or as part of a kit which, as well as the fl oat, also includes three flights, a SLIK ring, anti-tangle boom and buoyancy aid for weedy swims – all that you need to find features with total precision.
- Robust construction
- Air cavity flights maximise lift and visibility
- Interchangeable red, yellow and black flights for high visibility in all light conditions.
- Available as a full marker float kit
The Micro Markers are perfect for feature finding at close to medium range with leads to 3oz (85g), with three colours in each pack.
- Unique design to aid your feature finding
- Features four prongs that will pick up traces of lakebed debris, weed and natural food items to enable you to establish exactly what you are fishing over
- Weight forward design enables them to be cast a long way
- Dumpy nose ensures more of the lead is in contact with the lakebed so more vibrations are transmitted up the braided line to the marker rod tip
- Once you have identified a likely-looking spot with a normal lead simply swap to this design for a more thorough investigation
- Two leads per pack
- Available in three sizes – 3oz/85g, 4oz/113g and 5oz/142g
During this ‘lock down’ period you can now purchase your Fox tackle directly via this website
Welcome to the Fox website, we have made some short-term changes to this site in order for us and you to support UK tackle shops during the ‘Covid-19 Lock Down’. You can now purchase your Fox tackle directly through this website but select your favourite/local tackle shop to receive a commission on the purchase. Once you’ve checked out we will process your order and deliver it directly to you!