- A stripped back "brolly style” version of the Frontier for the mobile angler looking for a lightweight shelter offering maximum protection and bivvy space in the most compact footprint.
- Solid front panel, storm poles and groundsheet available separately.
- Khaki coloured 10,000mm hydrostatic head polyester fabric
- Unique patented, ETS (Easy-Tension-System) boss with re-enforced Aluminium Skeleton
- Quick setup and pack down
- Lightweight aluminium frame
- High, flat back for increased useable space and headroom
- Moulded keyed elbow joints to ensure perfect frame alignment
- Elbows feature retaining brace for the vapour peak
- Frame can be splayed to reduce height
- Camo Mozzy vents at rear
- All weather ventilation pegging points, allowing air flow even in the rain
- Four internal mesh storage pockets, two at front and two at rear
- Central hanging loop
- Fabric tension straps
- Storm cord Eyelets with cords stored in peg bag
- Double zipped carry bag large enough to accommodate groundsheet, solid infill panel and Storm poles
- All Frontier accessories are compatible, mozzy mesh and vapour peak
- 100% Polyester
- 1 Person size bivvy
- Dims – 250 x 185 x 130cm
- Weight – 8kg
- Packaged dims - 134 x 28cm Ø
Frontier Lite Infill
- Solid front infill panel with letter box style removable door.
- Weight – 0.75kg
Frontier Lite Groundsheet
- Lightweight groundsheet with clips to secure in place.
- Weight – 1.75kg