Преглед на продукта
The immensely popular, original Fox Ranger rod pod has been in their range for many years such has been the level of popularity. Over the past 12 months Fox have been working on a new, updated MK2 version of the Ranger and are now ready to share this with the world...
The MK2 is available in both a 3-rod and 4-rod version and benefits from many of the great features of the original Ranger but with the added benefit of a number of improvements that help to make this possibly the most versatile rod pod ever released!
- New improved leg locking mechanism – Not required to fully unscrew the legs to change angle (only 2.5 rotations needed)
- Stronger legs used so less flex
- Legs now have 6 angle positions (previously only 3)
- Longer legs as standard - 40cm, 45cm & 120cm
- 4 x Karabiner mounting points to tie/weigh down the pod
- New ‘Double Cam levers’
- New black tubes and framework for extra stability
- All brass threaded fittings (no oxidisation)
- Supplied with re-designed carry case with full length zip and larger front storage pocket
- Perfect for all manner of terrains and venue types including the largest continental lakes and rivers
- 2-Rod buzzer bar are available to purchase separately
- Ability to be converted from a standard Ranger pod leg configuration to a Quad Pod configuration (4 legged tri-pod) by moving legs from each end and moving them to the middle of the frame through the use of specially supplied shims