The Transporter Barrow has been designed to continue Fox’s reputation of producing some of the most versatile carp barrows on the market. This barrow takes many of the features from the industry leading Fox Explorer Barrow, adds size, stability, and yet more features. Meaning we are now offering a significantly upgraded and user-friendly barrow. The Transporter is slightly wider and longer than the Explorer barrow. It features longer handles with a cross brace, this improves weight distribution and also reduces wobble when pushing your kit. Despite this it’s still compact enough, when packed down, to fit in most vehicles.
The Transporter is big enough to carry plenty of kit needed for longer sessions but versatile enough that it works perfectly on short, day sessions. The extendable front barrow bag rack allows all Fox luggage with Velcro barrow straps to sit right at the front of the barrow when using it in ‘session mode’ and carrying a bedchair. When fishing days without a bed, simply retract the front rack and turn the Barrow Bag round so it faces you. The design ensures the barrow remains balanced and easy to push whether in short or long session mode. It is ideal when fishing “off of the barrow” style, ensuring that packing up and moving swims can be done quickly and with little hassle. It comes supplied with Bucket Brackets that can be added to the front barrow bag rack. 10ltr Fox buckets can be slid into the brackets and secured in place, this is a great way of saving space and pushing weight to the front of the barrow where you need it.
• Extendable front barrow bag rack
• Ergonomically shaped, removable handles with cross brace
- Handles longer than Explorer Barrow
- Robust, hi-tensile steel frame that is built to last
- • Quick release wheel system with pneumatic tyre.
- • Swiveling mud feet with spiked bases
- • Compact pack down to fit most car boots
- Supplied with 2 sets of Bucket Brackets for use with 10ltr Fox Buckets
- Supplied with two FX Universal Barrow Straps that fit to barrow via looped attachments on frame
- • Supplied with camo Under Barrow Bag that drops in to the center of the frame, perfect for tackle storage
- Under Barrow Bag sized to fit Camolite and Aquos storage bags that are available separately
- Under Barrow Bag can be accessed from top or both sides, for easy access when fishing “off the barrow”
- • Two mesh storage pockets that sit either side of wheel
- Perfect for storing items such as a 5ltr water bottle, the Aquos Multi Bag and bait
- One large removable mesh pocket at rear
- Perfect for bait, clothing and additional tackle items