Royale® ClassicThe new Royale Classic bivvy replaces our old Royale shelter. It is a two rib, pram-hood design that also features a porch for extra protection from the elements. It comes supplied with full frame support and also has adjustable tension straps on the side. You will also find mozzy mesh panels on the front of the shelter to aid air flow and keep annoying bugs out in the summer months and it is also supplied with a heavy duty groundsheet and PVA clear panel for the front door, which features the same 2 way ‘barn door’ system as our other popular bivvies. The front of the Royale Classic can be rolled up to create an open fronted shelter should you wish also. There is an overwrap available separately for the Royale Classic to create a twin-skinned effect for use in the colder months.
• Full frame support supplied
• Adjustable tension straps on both sides
• Mozzy mesh panel on the front panels and door for air flow
• PVC door option also supplied
• Two way letterbox style door
• Front can be rolled up to create an open fronted shelter
• Two rod straps on front of shelter
• Heavy duty pegs supplied
• Made from a hard wearing, breathable Polyester fabric with Hydrostatic head rating of 2000mm
• Supplied in oversized carry bag
• Overwrap available separately
• Main outer fabric 100% Polyester
Designed to create a twin-skinned effect, which helps to keep the warmth in during the winter and keep the shelter cool in summer.
Mouse over image to pause, click to advance